$9.00 MGT-350 Decisions in Paradise Part-1 (WK-3 Individual)Found in Business: Management
Chapter 1, # 0
1. Individual Assignment: Decisions in Paradise, Part I
Beginning in Week Three and for the remainder of the course, you will be working with the Scenario Decisions In Paradise where you will incrementally apply concepts from the course readings, research, Internet sites, and your experience to create a complete response to the scenario in Week Five. The assignment in Week Three is Decisions in Paradise Part I:
· Read the Business Scenario Decisions in Paradise found on your student Web site.
· Assume the role of Nik, and use your current employer (or one with which you are familiar) as the organization represented by Alex, Nik, and Chris.
· Use the information from the case, materials from the course, independent research, and the mission of your current organization (or one with which you are familiar).
· Prepare a 700-to 1,050-word paper, in which you develop the preliminary considerations for your organization establishing a greater presence on Kava by:
o Defining the issues that appear in this business scenario
o Discussing the forces that are involved in formulation of the problem
o Using problem formulation tools and techniques, describe the organizational and environmental obstacles in a way that considers various key stakeholders that will be impacted by decisions
Applying critical thinking in the decision-making process
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on May 14, 2011 at 9:16:16PM
WK-3 Individual - Decisions in Paradise - Part I.doc (51K) (Preview)