$10.00 Ashford University PSY 202 Week 4 QuizFound in Psychology: Developmental-Psychology
Chapter 1, # 0
1. During a routine eye examination, Don was told that he has increased pressure in his eye. He has been diagnosed with
2. Like the popular belief that older adults do poorer in schools than their younger counterparts, the midlife crisis
3. Which of these couples is most likely to divorce?
4. Most middle-aged adults list __________________ as the most important factor in happiness.
5. Among those who were studied when they were 50-years-old, which of the following is NOT associated with feeling “happy-well” by the time they reached 70-years-old?
6. Which of the following is a sign of a possible skin cancer?
7. Which of the following pairs of conditions share the same causal factors due to secondary aging?
8. In general, children of gay and lesbian parents show deficits in ___________________ development.
9. Amir is 48 and finds that his sexual activity has been changing. After reading some medical literature, he discovers that
10. 43-year-old Sima and her 44-year-old husband Benik have three children. They spend their free time coaching soccer, volunteering at their children’s school, and often think about the importance of planning for their childrens’ college educations. According to Erikson, Sima and Benik are experiencing
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jul 07, 2011 at 6:12:09PM
Week 4 Quiz.docx (192K) (Preview)