$5.00 HCA 305 Week 3 Discussion 2
According to Sultz and Young (2011), “with the multitude of tasks performed everyday by hundreds of employees in a busy hospital. Misunderstandings and information breakdowns in patient care are inevitable” (p.85). After completing this week’s reading discuss this concept as it relates to quality patient outcomes. Answer the following questions:
- In your opinion, do you agree with Sultz and Young (2011) that errors in the hospital setting are inevitable? Why or why not?
- Does the size of a hospital affect the quality that patients receive? Why or why not?
- Is there anything patients and/or their families can do to help ensure that they are receiving the best care possible?
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Nov. 21, 2012 at 05:24:14AM
HCA 305 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT; Quality of Health Care.docx (23K) (Preview)
HCA 305 Week 3 DQ.1; Implications for healthcare organizations, consumers, and the health care delivery system.docx (13K) (Preview)
HCA 305 Week 3 DQ.2; According to Sultz and Young (2011), with the multitude of tasks performed everyday...docx (13K) (Preview)