$20.00 M&M Project
In another worksheet titled "Part 2 Summary," summarize the following information from this part of the project.
1. Total number and calculated proportions (sample proportions) for each color.
2. Sample mean number of candies per bag
3. Sample standard deviation of mean number of candies per bag
4. Written description of the histogram. Describe its shape: normal, skewed, etc. Identify any potential outliers.
5. Sample sizes of this project.
Total number of candies sampled (total of the number of candies in bag column). This is the sample size for all future parts dealing with color proportions.
mnmproject (Autosaved).xls (33K)
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jul. 17, 2011 at 04:13:21AM
M&M Project.xlsx (33K)
M&M Project.doc (55K) (Preview)