Select and research an international organization with subsidiaries in several countries. Prepare an APA formatted research paper that examines the operations of the firm in at least two different countries. At a minimum, your paper should include:
- An outline explanation of the chosen international organization
- Mission Statement
- Product Strategy
- Distribution Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- A description of the global business environment and the countries selected market
- Competitive Environment
- Target Market
- Communication Strategy
- An explanation of the impact of culture on their chosen business's activities around the world
- Identification of the key management issues your chosen organization faces
Present your findings as a 3-4 pages Word document formatted in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3-4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):