...According to Beebe, Beebe & Ivy (2009), There are 3 models of human communication:
1) Action: Message transfer in which the communication is linear, with meaning sent or transferred from source to receiver.
2) Interaction: Message exchange in which the communication occurs as the receiver of the message responds to the source through feedback. A linear sequence of actions and reactions.
3) Transaction: Message creation in which communication is simultaneously interactive. Meaning is created based on mutual, concurrent sharing of ideas and feelings.
Which of the models do you utilize most at home? At work?
Class: What do the different communication models teach us? How do you use each model to communicate at home and/or at work?
" PLEASE RESPOND AT LEAST 150 WORDS THANKS.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 25, 2011 at 07:23:49AM