$13.99 HCS 325 Week 5, Learning Team: Organizational Structure Presentation, Scored Full PointsFound in Health-Care: General-Health-Care
Chapter 1, # 0
HCS 325 Week 5, LT: Organizational Structure Presentation
You are a manager of a large rehabilitation center that provides short-term care rehabilitation (in-patient and outpatient) services. Your center is proposing a new addition of long-term care services and with this expansion, you will need to hire and train several new employees.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation between 12-15 slides in length with detailed presenter’s notes. The presentation will address the following:
- The impact of organizational structure on communication (internal/external factors)
- What internal factors need to be considered?
- What external factors need to be considered?
- What is the importance of communication on the organizational structure?
- What steps are used to properly plan and implement change within the organization?
- How can these be applied to the scenario?
- What are strategies that can be used to bring about change in the organization?
- How can strategies be used to prevent or minimize conflict?
- What strategies can be applied if conflict does arise?
- How will ethical issues alter your way of conducting change in the organization?
- How will financial and HR issues affect your decision making process?
- What methods will be used to track outcomes of the implemented change?
- What processes will be put into place to further change the decision once the analysis is complete?
Use a minimum of four references to support your paper.
- This tutorial was purchased 5 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Sep 30, 2011 at 12:08:40PM
HCS 325 Week 5, Organizational Structure Presentation.pptx (3527K)