$10.00 HIS204: American History Since 1865 (BUH1137D) Week 4 testFound in History: North-American-History
Chapter 1, # 0
1. Which of the following is least true about the birth of NASA?
2. Kennedy immediately understood the centrality of international issues and devoted significant attention to them from his first days in office. Which of the following best characterizes his strategy of flexible response?
3. What was one of the most significant reasons the “grand expectations” of the postwar generation faded, and caused a crisis in the notion of progress itself?
4. Though the 1950s is typically remembered as an era of economic affluence, many raised concerns about the business environment. Who of the following was least likely to do so?
5. Which of the following was not an American ally in Indochina?
6. Which of the following statements is true regarding civil rights?
7. Which of the following was not a strategy employed by the civil rights movement?
8. Which of the following terms best describes Eisenhower’s domestic policies during his presidency?
9. The United Nations consists of two main bodies the General Assembly and the Security Council. All member-nations belong to the General Assembly and agree to meet annually. The Security Council includes just five nations. Which was not one of them immediately after World War II?
10. The “problem that had no name” centered upon:
- This tutorial was purchased 7 times and rated A by students like you.
- Posted on Oct. 04, 2011 at 04:07:11AM