1. Zebra, Inc. has Cost of goods sold for the year of $1,900,000. The average inventory for the year is $129,000. The inventory turnover for the year is:
2.Harrison Company uses the indirect method to prepare its statement of cash flows. Please refer to the following information for the year 2014:
Retained earnings, beginning balance: $125,000
Retained earnings, ending balance: $117,000
Company reported net loss of $8,000 for the year.
3. The financing activities section of the statement of cash flows includes paying dividends and paying off loans. (Points : 1)
4. Which of the following accurately describes working capital? (Points : 1)
5. Avatar Company uses the indirect method to prepare its statement of cash flows. Please refer to the following information for the year 2014.
Net cash flows from operating activities: $32,000 positive
Net cash flows from investing activities: $38,000 negative
Net cash flows from financing activities: $ 9,000 positive
If the beginning cash balance is $18,000, what would the ending cash balance be? (Points : 1)
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Oct 23, 2011 at 1:35:04PM
ACC206QUIZ2.docx (28K) (Preview)