$11.00 HCS 413 week 4 Individual Assignment Management Interview PaperFound in General-Questions: General-Academic-Questions
Chapter 1, # 0
Management Interview Paper
Locate and select a health services organization. Conduct an interview with a health administrator (i.e., CEO, CFO, Department Manager such as Human Resources, a Director, or Administrator, etc.) and discuss the coordination of internal and external services. Paper should be a minimum of 750 words.
- Who are the key players?
- How does coordination take place?
- What activities or processes are in place to ensure coordination?
- How are opportunities for coordination identified, maintained, and sustained?
- Describe your thoughts on theories guiding coordination, decision-making, productivity, and efficiency of this organization.
- Utilize a minimum of three research sources, with one being your primary research interviewee, one from UOP Library, and one from course textbook, to support your claims. Please see the Management Interview document located on the rEsource page for more information.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Oct. 29, 2011 at 11:51:09AM
week 4 Individual Assignment Management Interview Paper.docx (27K) (Preview)