$1.00 2 algebra questions
1. A sum of money amounting to $4.50 consists of dimes and quarters. If there are 21 coins in all, how many are quarters?
A) 21 B) 5 C) 7 D) 16
2. a college student earned $5400 during summer vacation working as a waiter in a popular restaurant. The student invested part of the money at 8% and the rest at 6%. If the student received a total of $370 in interest at the end of the year, how much was invested at 8%?
A) $900 B) $3100 C) $2700 D)$2300
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:54:06AM
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:57:01AM