$15.00 AC315: Assignment #2
Ticket, Inc. issued 10% bonds, dated January 1, with a face amount of $240 million on January 1, 2009. The bonds mature in 2016 (10 years). For bonds of similar risk and maturity the market yield is 12%. Interest is paid semiannually on June 30 and December 31.
1. Determine the price of the bonds at January 1, 2009.
2. Prepare the journal entry to record their issuance by Ticket on January 1, 2009.
3. Prepare the journal entry to record interest on June 30, 2009 (at the effective rate).
4. Prepare the journal entry to record interest on December 31, 2009 (at the effective rate).
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Nov. 02, 2011 at 03:21:10AM
Price of bond.docx (85K) (Preview)
- This tutorial has appended information.
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Nov. 02, 2011 at 05:45:37AM
Ticket INc..xlsx (12K)