$1.00 CHILDHOOD OBESITY
Final Research Paper
Refine and polish your Final Research Paper.† Complete any remaining research, analysis, and evaluation you identified in Step Three of the Final Research Paperís feedback and thoroughly proofread your paper, making any final. When completed, submit the final version of your Research Paper to Waypoint.
Your Final Research Paper must include:
- An Introduction with your stated claim
- A Conclusion with your interpreted results
- Five scholarly sources
- Seven to eight pages of text (excluding your title and references pages)
- Proper APA style formatting
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Nov. 10, 2011 at 01:42:42AM
childhood obesity.doc (117K) (Preview)