$25.00 PSY 326 Qualitative vs Quantitative An Introduction to conducting research in psychologyFound in Psychology: General-Psychology
Chapter 1, # 0
There are important differences between the qualitative research design and the quantitative research design. For this paper you are asked to:
- Define at least three characteristics of a qualitative study that are unique to this effort.
- Define at least three characteristics of a quantitative study.
- Discuss and compare these differences.
For example: a qualitative study will use what is called 'purposeful sampling,' while a quantitative study (specifically an experimental study) uses random sampling. The paper must be a minimum of four pages in length (excluding the title page and reference page) and utilize APA format. Include a minimum of 3 references, cited in APA format.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 2:30:16PM
Assiment 4 Qualitative.docx (29K) (Preview)