$6.00 ANT 101 Introduction to Cultural Anthropology Wk 3 Quiz 100% CorrectFound in Anthropology: Cultural-Anthropology
Chapter 3, # 10
1. Mana is:
2. In pastoral societies women’s sexuality is controlled in a variety of ways, including restricting their movements.
3. An etic perspective of kula exchanges would be:
4. Kinship in pastoral societies is usually:
5. The main difference between egalitarian and ranked societies is that in the latter:
6. A Big Man’s position differs from a chief’s position in that it:
7. Chiefdoms, unlike bands and tribes, have permanent political positions and regulate the regions they govern.
8. Which environment is least likely to be inhabited by pastoralists?
9. One difference between pastoralists and cultivators who have domesticated animals is:
10. Basseri pastoralists gain access to pasture land:
- This tutorial was purchased 23 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 7:55:08PM