Final Market Plan
Submit the Final Market Plan. Students will create a marketing plan to launch a new product or re-launch a current product. Choose one topic from the list below:
- Using Aleve now that Viox and Bextra have been taken off the market;
- Use of genuine Harley parts for repairs as opposed to less expensive after-market parts (this is also true for Mercedes which may be selected);
- Flying on a full-service airline as opposed to a low-fare discount carrier;
- Staying with cable-based television instead of switching to satellite television;
- Pursuing an online MBA program over an on-site program; or
- Student may select a topic subject to instructor approval.
The Final Marketing Plan must incorporate at least 4 resources, 2 from ProQuest.
Each paper will contain the following elements:
- Executive Summary of Marketing Plan
- Company Overview
- Description of Target Market
- Description of Competitors
- Description of Product or Service (P)*
- Marketing Budget
- Description of Location
- Pricing Strategy (P)*
- Summary and Implementation Plan (P)*
- This tutorial was purchased 4 times and rated C- by students like you.
- Posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 8:05:16PM
marketing-plan-Cable-Business.doc (215K) (Preview)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:19:38AM
Marketing Plan of Staying with Cable-based television instead of switching to satellite TV with 7 references.doc (58K) (Preview)