$12.50 BSHS 312, Learning Team Assignment: Presentation on a Model or Theory of Helping, 13 Slides, Refer, Spk NotesFound in General-Questions: General-Academic-Questions
Chapter 1, # 0
BSHS 312, Week 3, Learning Team Assignment: Presentation on a Model or Theory of Helping
Choose a model or theory of helping which is not addressed in the class and get approval for the topic from the faculty member. Make sure that you have chosen a topic on which adequate research and writing is available to support your presentation.
Each Learning Team member must be involved and contribute to the development of the presentations, and each student’s part must be documented.
Include the following information in your presentation:
- The history of the development of the theory;
- the beliefs on which it is based;
- the important contributors or practitioners of the theory;
- the theory of helping;
- the relationship between the helper and the client;
- some techniques or approaches developed;
- the kinds of problems addressed;
- the populations on which the techniques are used;
- multicultural issues in using these approaches; and
- research findings on the model or theory.
Learning Team Assignment: Presentation on a Model or Theory of Helping (Week Three, Four, or Five)
Present the Learning Team Presentation on a Model or Theory of Helping in the main forum
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Dec 20, 2011 at 10:59:49PM
BSHS 312 Week 5 Team Assignment Stages of Change Theory and Model.ppt (380K)