$10.00 PSY400 Cognitive Dissonance Paper Week 3 University of PhoenixFound in Psychology: Social-Psychology
Chapter 1, # 0
Cognitive Dissonance Paper: Regarding Teen Smoking from a 3.75 GPA University of Phoenix Student.
Identify a situation in which an individual made a decision to engage in behavior that violated his or her values, beliefs, attitudes, and morals, such as calling in sick to work when he or she is not sick, speeding, or cheating on taxes.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze your identified situation. Address the following items:
- Describe the situation.
- Analyze the social, cultural, and spiritual influences on the individual’s behavior and his or her ethics.
- Describe the reciprocal relationship between behavior and attitudes.
- Explain how the individual could have used cognitive dissonance theory to rationalize his or her behavior.
Include at least three references in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
This is the feedback from the instructor:
Earned Points: 15/15
Excellent paper. You covered the key elements of the assignment. The content was comprehensive and major points were supported by specific details/examples. You had a very good introduction, body and conclusion.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Dec. 22, 2011 at 10:35:26AM
PSY400 Cognitive Dissonance Week III.doc (38K) (Preview)