$15.00 Describe your local and surrounding ecologies and environmentsFound in Education: General-Education
Chapter 1, # 0
In a documented essay of 900 - 1200 words please address the following issues, in your own words:
- Describe your local and surrounding ecologies and environments
- List the specific factors that distinguish your local ecology and environment.
- Discuss how human activities have affected your local ecosystems
- Describe the ways that global warming might affect your local ecosystems
- Relative to other parts of the world, would your local ecosystems be affected more or less?
Describe your local and surrounding ecologies and environments
- This tutorial was purchased 6 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Dec 23, 2011 at 6:23:09PM
Preview: ... bout it .. also confirm the information that I wrote because Iâm not from united state and itâs so hard to get real informations ). How human activities affect our ecosystems: Human activities are altering the equilibrium involved in the natural processes and cycles, if these changes due to human activities are not addressed. The stability of the worldâs ecosystems may irreversibly affected. And this how we affect environment : vÂ Â Â Â we damage ecosystems by harvesting trees that are homes to hundreds of different organisms. vÂ Â Â Â Many sources ofÂ energy are polluting the land, the air and sending CO2 into the environment. ( specifically coal which is used as the main source power for homes and buildings ) vÂ Â Â Â When we build homes we destroy ecosystems and displace animals. vÂ Â Â Â Every physical, chemical or biological process generates some pollution and there is no way to avoid it. vÂ Â Â We damage the atmosphere by releasing greenhouse gases, when we drive cars or use electricity. vÂ Â Â Â We pollute water with chemicals and waste products from factories. What we attempt to do is find ways by changing our lifestyle to minimize the pollution. As we become more sophisticated and rich we learn how to do just that, today in theUSwe see cleaner air, cleaner water, micro-miniaturization, better packaging, sophisticated recycling and agricultural innovations. Ways that global warming might affect our ecosystems: Global warming refers to the risingaverage temperatureofEarth's atmospher ...
The full tutorial is about 1067 words long .