$13.50 Week 3, LT Assignment: PERI Model Presentation, 13 Slides, References, Speaker's Notes (HCS 457)Found in Health-Care: General-Health-Care
Chapter 1, # 0
HCS 457 Week 3, Learning Team Assignment: PERI Model
Resource: PERI Model Grading Criteria on the student website.
Review the PERI model and process described in Ch. 2 of the text.
Complete each of the following steps using the public health issue or disease your team got approval for last week:
Review at least two websites identified in the Website Review and Summary assignment.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to summarize your findings pertaining to the issue or disease.
Describe the issue or disease.
- Identify the demographics and effect of the issue or disease on the community.
- Identify the underlying nature and cause of the issue or disease.
- Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
- What possible solutions did you identify?
- How successful were the solutions?
- What additional suggestions for treatment or resolution did you find?
- Include how the model served as a guide to understand the cause.
- Include at least four references in addition to the text.
- Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Dec. 25, 2011 at 12:18:33AM
HCS 457 Week 3, Week 3, Learning Team Assignment, PERI Model Presentation.ppt (2920K)