$20.00 A Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation Part 2Found in Education: General-Education
Chapter 1, # 6
Prepare a four-column worksheet in Excel, column 1 to write the ratio names, column 2 to show the calculation of each ratio for Oracle Corporation, column 3 to show the calculation of each ratio for Microsoft Corporation, and column 4 to include your DETAILED comments about each ratio and what the ratio tells you about each company under study.
Calculate each of the following six ratios.
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Average Collection Period
- Assets Turnover Ratio
- Return on Assets Ratio
- Debt to Total Assets Ratio
- Times Interest Earned Ratio
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Dec. 30, 2011 at 02:03:29AM
Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation_Part_2.xls (29K)