$20.00 A Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation Part 3Found in Education: General-Education
Chapter 1, # 12
A Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation Part 3
Prepare a four-column worksheet in Excel, column 1 to write the ratio names, column 2 to show the calculation of each ratio for Oracle Corporation, column 3 to show the calculation of each ratio for Microsoft Corporation, and column 4 to include your DETAILED comments about each ratio and what the ratio tells you about each company under study. Remember to copy and paste the ratio calculations and interpretations from the first two parts of the projectin this worksheet, in addition to calculating the following six ratios.
- Payout ratio
- Return on Common Stockholders' Equity Ratio
- Free Cash Flow
- Current Cash Debt Coverage ratio
- Cash Debt Coverage ratio
- Price/Earnings Ratio [For the purpose of this ratio, use the market price per share as of the last working day of the year 2007 for each company]
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Dec. 31, 2011 at 01:16:28AM
Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft_Corporation_Part_3.xls (46K)