$40.00 Introduction to Corporate Finance
Must be original, must include references page, and must cite information in the body of the text. APA style.
Calculate the price of a savings bond. Use the site: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/BC/SBCPrice.
Calculate the price of the following savings bonds in the each of the following denominational amounts: EE bond, I bond, E bond and savings note ($50, $100, $500 and $5000), and construct a table showing your answers.
- Discuss each type of savings bond.
- Discuss which bond receives the best coupon rate.
- Which bond would you invest in, given the TVM concept?
- Based on your answer from the previous question, what does that say about your view point on the time value of money?
- Describe the advantage of investing in a savings bond. For example, what could be done with the additional gained revenue?
- Describe the disadvantages of investing in a savings bond. For example, what could be done with the money not invested?
trillside_savings bond_final.docx (28K)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Oct. 19, 2012 at 05:54:28AM
Saving bonds EE I E.doc (117K) (Preview)