$25.00 APPLIED BUSINESS RESEARCH & STATISTICS
1. How do you feel that descriptive statistics, probability concepts, and normal distribution concepts can be used by managers to make better business decisions? How does your organization use these statistics concepts as it conducts business research and makes decisions?
2. Does all data have a mean, median, or mode? Why or why not? When is the mean the best measure of central tendency? When is the median the best measure of central tendency?
3. What are the requirements (or characteristics) for the binomial and Poisson? Under what conditions will the binomial and the Poisson distributions give roughly the same results? Show with an example.
Need 300 words for first question and 100 words for question 2 and 3.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jan 11, 2012 at 9:06:52PM
QNT-561 All Materials.zip (898K)
QNT-561 Final Test (Problem Bank Solutions).doc
QNT-561 Week #1 Problem Set.xlsx
QNT-561 Week #2 Problem Set.xlsx
QNT-561 Week #2 Team Assignment (Complete Example).doc
QNT-561 Week #3 Individual Assignment (Business Decisions and Uncertainty).docx
QNT-561 Week #4 Business Research Methods (Team Paper).doc
QNT-561 Week #5 Problem Set.xlsx
QNT-561 Week #6 Problem Set.docx
QNT-561 Week #6 Problem Set.xlsx
QNT-561 Week #6 Team Assignment (Complete Example).doc
QNT-561 Week #4 Individual Assignment (Types of Surveys).docx
QNT-561 Week #2 (Cooper P.3.5).doc
QNT-561 Week #4 (Cooper P.10.4).docx
Problem 17-22 (Solutions).docx
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 1:23:02PM
Stastics play a vital role.docx (14K) (Preview)
- This tutorial has appended information.