$20.00 For richaambastha only
1. CheckPoint: Living Organisms · Use the table in Appendix C and fill in the missing characteristics that make up a living organism. · Post Appendix C as an attachment.
2. CheckPoint: Theories of Biology · Resource: Ch. 1 in Bioinquiry. · Choose one theory and provide an example of how this theory relates to the news today. · Post a 200- to 300-word response summarizing each of the major theories of biology. · Use at least one outside reference in addition to your text.
3. Assignment: The Scientific Method · Review Appendix D. · Open the Scientific Method Web site at http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/sci_meth.htm · Follow the instructions at the bottom of the Web site to choose a hypothesis and prediction about growing plants. · Click on Do the Experiment. The results of the experiment you chose will appear. · Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that describes how you would conduct the experiment for your chosen hypothesis: a. Include an example of how you have used the scientific method in a real-life situation. b. Explain each step of the scientific method as it applies to your Web experiment and your real-life example. Your paper must include two explanations of the scientific method. · Format your paper according to APA guidelines. · Post your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:15:00PM