$15.00 BIS/ 375, Week 5, Learning Team: E-Business Security and Risk Management Proposal (Presentation and Paper)Found in Business: General-Business
Chapter 1, # 0
Week 5, Learning Team: E-Business Security and Risk Management Proposal
Resources: Learning Team assignments from Weeks Two, Three, and Four
Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word proposal that addresses the following:
- Formulate security measures for protection of the intellectual property aspect of e-business that should be in place for organizations in this industry.
- Develop an e-business risk management plan for an organization in this industry and explain the key aspects of e-business risk management.
- Identify three performance-monitoring tools for e-business supply chains, and compare and contrast each tool to determine which ones would be best for organizations in this industry.
Create a one-page executive summary to present to the CEO based on your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Resources: E-Business Security and Risk Management Proposal and Executive Summary
Create a 10- to 15-minute presentation of your executive summary with 10- to 15-slides in Microsoft® PowerPoint® to illustrate your paper.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:02:50AM
BIS 375 WK 5, Learning Team, E-Business Security & Risk Management Proposal PPT.ppt (1811K)
BIS 375 WK 5, Learning Team, E-Business Security & Risk Management Proposal.doc (41K) (Preview)