$30.00 Financial Statement Analysis Project -- A Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft CorporationFound in Education: General-Education
Chapter 1, # 22
Here is the link for the financial statements for Oracle Corporation for the fiscal year ending 2007. First, select 2007 using the drop-down arrow labeled for Year on the right-hand side of the page, and then select Annual Reports using the drop-down arrow labeled Filing Type on the left-hand side of the page.
You should select the 10k dated 6/29/2007 and choose to download in PDF, Word, or Excel format.
Here is the link for the financial statements for Microsoft Corporation for the fiscal year ending 2007. You should select the Annual report dated 8/3/2007 and choose to download in Word or Excel format.
- Earnings per Share
- Current Ratio
- Gross Profit Rate
- Profit Margin Ratio
- Inventory Turnover Ratio
- Days in Inventory (Average Age of Inventory)
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Average Collection Period
- Assets Turnover Ratio
- Return on Assets Ratio
- Debt to Total Assets Ratio
- Times Interest Earned Ratio
- Payout ratio
- Return on Common Stockholders' Equity Ratio
- Free Cash Flow
- Current Cash Debt Coverage ratio
- Cash Debt Coverage ratio
- Price/Earnings Ratio
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jan. 23, 2012 at 02:54:37AM
Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation_Part_1.xls (47K)
Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation_Part_2.xls (29K)
Comparative Analysis of Oracle Corporation and Microsoft Corporation_Part_3.xls (73K)