$1.00 excel spreedsheet
1. (TCO 5) When multiple worksheets are selected, the word ________ appears in the title bar. (Points : 2)
2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group nonadjacent worksheets? (Points : 2)
Click the first tab, hold Shift, and then click the last tab.
Click the first tab, hold Ctrl, and then click last tab.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Select All Sheets.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Group.
3. (TCO 5) If the active cell is in row 1, but not in column A, when you click the Split command, the worksheet will appear in two ________ panes. (Points : 2)
4. (TCO 5) After saving the arrangement of windows, a workbook can be opened by opening the ________ file. (Points : 2)
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following external references is correct for a workbook and worksheet that have no spaces? (Points : 2)
6. (TCO 5) Which formula would return the #NAME? error? (Points : 2)
7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is the proper use of a 3D formula? (Points : 2)
8. (TCO 6) A one-variable data table must have at least ________ blank row(s) and ________ blank column(s) between the dataset and the data table. (Points : 2)
9. (TCO 6) A two-variable data table returns ________ result(s) for each combination of two variables. (Points : 2)
10. (TCO 6) What is the main difference between Goal Seek and variable data tables? (Points : 2)
Goal Seek produces a list of result values.
Goal Seek uses the original worksheet data to change an input.
Goal Seek manipulates multiple variables to produce multiple results.
Goal Seek shows results in a separate table.
11. (TCO 6) The Goal Seek command is located in the ________ command on the Data tab. (Points : 2)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 6:04:18PM
excel quiz.docx (12K) (Preview)