$10.00 Wal-Mart de Mexico CaseISBN: 9780132128
Book Title: International Business (13th Edition)
Book Author: John Daniels, Lee Radebaugh, Daniel Sullivan,
Found in Business: International-Business
Chapter 1, # 0
1. How has the implementation of NAFTA affected Wal-Mart’s success in Mexico?
2. How much of Wal-Mart’s success is due to NAFTA, and how much is due to Wal-Mart’s inherent competitive strategy? In other words, could any other U.S. retailer have the same success in Mexico post-NAFTA, or is Wal-Mart a special case?
3. What has Comerci done in its attempt to remain competitive? What are the advantages and challenges of such a strategy, and how effective do you think it will be?
4. What else do you think Comercial Mexicana S.A. should do, given the competitive position of Walmart?
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 7:34:38PM
Tutorial for International Business Assignment 2.docx (16K) (Preview)