$15.00 Culture and Diversity - SOCS350 5 essay questions
1. Explain why status as a "minority group" is not necessarily related to numerical representation in society. Please analyze the relationship between dominant and minority group relationships.
2. What is "cultural lag?" How does it relate to understandings across cultures or subcultures?
3. Describe the factors that are part of the group's formation of a racial or ethnic identity. Why are these factors significant? Please cite examples in your analysis.
4. A defense attorney notices on his appointment calendar that his next client's last name is "Reddog." He is a bit surprised at the spelling. How might stereotypes play into the attorney's assumptions about the client and shape the interaction during the appointment? Analyze how stereotypes can often be misleading.
5. Describe strategies that can be developed to address the issue of inequality in resources that often results in conflict between the dominant and subordinate groups
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Feb. 26, 2012 at 12:43:40AM
SOCS350.docx (15K) (Preview)