$5.00 Finance 100 - Financial Return & Risk Co
Finance 100 - Financial Return & Risk Concepts
I am having some difficulties trying to figure out the following proglems - I am nervous to go to class Monday and not understand how to do them (incase of quiz) - PLEASE HELP!!!
1) From the information below, compute the average annual return, the variance, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation for each asset.
a) 5%, 10%, 15%, 4%
b) -6%, 20%, 2%, -5%, 10%
c) 12%, 15%, 17%
d) 10%, -10%, 20%, -15%, 8%, -7%
- Based upon your answers to question 1, which asset appears riskiest based on standard deviation? Based on coefficient of variation?
- This tutorial was purchased 15 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 01, 2012 at 10:07:03PM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Mar 01, 2012 at 11:19:52PM
mathprobans.docx (14K) (Preview)