$10.00 2 Questions - Matrix and Probability (Done in Word)
1. Use the Gauss-Jordan Method of Computing Inverses to find the inverse and then to solve the system of linear equations. SHOW YOUR WORK!
3x + 2y = 0
5x + 4y = 2
Given system of equations can be written in matrix form as:
2. The produce department at a grocery store makes fruit baskets of apples, bananas, and oranges. The cost for each apple is $.85, for each banana is $.20, and for each orange is $.76. Suppose each basket needs to have 18 pieces of fruit and costs $9 to make. How many apples, bananas, and oranges are in each basket if the number of bananas in each basket is the same as the number of apples and oranges together? SHOW YOUR WORK!
* Both questions must be completed in Word.
answers.docx (14K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 03, 2012 at 1:36:11PM