$1.00 Easy1 only: Ch. 17
P2. Find the NPV and PI of an annuity that pays $500 per year for eight years and costs $2,500. Assume a discount rate of 6%.
P4. Find the IRR and MIRR of a project if it has estimated cash flows of $5,500 annually for 7 years if its year-zero investment is $25,000 and the firm’s minimum required rate of return on the project is 10%.
P5. For the following projects, compute NPV, IRR, MIRR, profitability index, and payback. If these projects are mutually exclusive, which one(s) should be done? If they are independent, which one(s) should be undertaken?
Year0: A) -1,000 B) -1,500 C) -500 D) -2,000
Year1: A) 400 B) 500 C) 100 D)600
Year2: A) 400 B) 500 C) 300 D) 800
Year3: A) 400 B) 700 C) 250 D) 200
Year4: A) 400 B) 200 C) 200 D) 300
Discount Rate: A) 10% B) 12% C) 15% D) 8%
- This tutorial was purchased 18 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Mar. 08, 2012 at 08:54:39AM
Chapter 17 P2_ P4 and P5.docx (13K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jun. 01, 2012 at 11:22:55AM
ch 17 p2, p4 & p5 solution.xls (29K)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jun. 08, 2012 at 05:28:03AM
Ch 17.doc (68K) (Preview)