$35.00 Sociological theories
Needing help with the outline and paper where to even start looking for research. The outline is due Monday the 12th
Review the Research Paper instructions in Week Five of the online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. Then, visit the Ashford Writing Center located under the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation tool bar in your online classroom and review the “Sample: Outline.” Format your outline for the Research Paper according to the “Sample: Outline.” (NOTE: In the “Sample: Outline,” it states that the thesis statement is the last one to three sentences of the introduction. However, the thesis statement must be one sentence in length and the last sentence of the introduction.)
The outline must contain:
- Introduction with thesis statement
- At least five body paragraphs
- Reference Page
The paper must be three to five pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least three scholarly resources (at least two of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
The research paper the 26th
Evaluate the impact the Sociological theories, Functionalism, Conflict, and Interactionism has by choosing one of the social institution selected from the list below:
Social Institutions (choose one)
- mass media
In your paper address the following elements:
- How does each theory apply to the selected sociological institution? What are the similarities? What are the differences?
- How does each theory affect the views of the individual who is part of the institution?
- How does each theory affect the approach to social change within the selected institution?
- Within the Sociological institution selected, how does each theory affect the views of society?
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, (excluding the cover and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Mar. 09, 2012 at 11:25:06AM