$2.00 Small business finance
Harriet has been told about an ABC inventory analysis. She has accumulated the following annual figures for her flower shop:roses, $10,000;ribbon, $100; bud vases, $1,000; pins, $15; glass bowls, $500; ceramic pots, $3,000; wrapping paper, $250; and carnations, $5,500.
a. Using the percentage of total inventory costs, if these were her total inventory costs, what items should be classified as A items?
b. What items are C items?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated C- by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:24:09PM
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:25:23PM
- This tutorial has appended information.