$10.00 Need your help with the projects
1. Pretend that your instructor has asked you and two friends to create a Web page to describe the course to potential students and provide current class information (e.g., syllabus, assignments, and readings) to current students. You have been assigned the role of leader, so you will need to coordinate your activities and those of your classmates until the project is completed. Describe how you would apply the project management techniques that you have learned in this course in this situation. Include descriptions of how you would create a work plan, staff the project, and coordinate all activities – yours and those of your classmates
2. Suppose that your mother is a real estate agent, and she has decided to automate her daily tasks using a laptop computer. Consider her potential hardware and software needs, and create a hardware and software specification that describes them. The specification should be developed to help your mother buy her hardware and software on her own.
3. Suppose you are designing the new interface for a career services system at your university that accepts student resumes and presents them in a standard format to recruiters. Describe how you could incorporate the basic principles of input design into your interface design. Remember to include the use of online versus batch data input, the capture of information, and plans to minimize keystrokes.
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated A- by students like you.
- Posted on Mar. 18, 2012 at 11:45:14AM
- This tutorial has appended information.