$12.50 NTC/ 360, Individual Assignment: Short Answers, DQ 1, 2 and 3Found in Computer-Science: General-CS
Chapter 1, # 0
Individual Assignment - Short Answers
- Synchronous and asynchronous
- Analog and digital
- XON and XOFF
- Simplex and duplex
- Serial and parallel transmission
- Baseband and broadband
- Serial Line Internet Protocol (SLIP) and Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP)
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Internet Protocol (IP)
Discussion Question 1
What are some things we need to evaluate when protecting our network?
Discussion Question 2
What purpose does a firewall play in an organization?
Discussion Question 3
Based on the Beliles and Twinam (2008) article: What role does an Ethernet layer 2 switch play in virtual local-area networks (VLAN)? How can an Ethernet layer 2 switch be used to implement physical and data security policies? How does protecting a VLAN switch in a secure physical location prevent tampering?
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Mar. 21, 2012 at 09:08:09AM