$5.00 HUM 105 - Week 2 DQs
Respond to these weekly discussion questions with 250-300 words for each question . Make sure your spelling and grammar are correct and you show familiarity with the subject matter:
1) Myths often explain the origins of evil, suffering, death, and what sustains life. Must myths be literally true to be valuable? Explain why or why not.
Based on the myth "Ulligara and Zalgarra", what truth does this myth tell you about the culture that created it?
2) Creation myths are usually origin myths; they describe where a people come from. What stories does your family or heritage tell about its origin? Do these stories enhance your family’s or culture’s cohesiveness and belonging? How do they or do they not do this?
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:33:38PM
ragetipp.docx (11K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 5:57:45PM