$12.00 HCA/240 week 2 assignment cancer patient informationFound in Health-Care: General-Health-Care
Chapter 1, # 0
Option 4: Older Adults
Your goal is to educate older adults about a cancer that affects their age group. Although focused, this group may contain a wide range of individuals who vary in age, reading level, and socioeconomic status. Be mindful of unique characteristics associated with the affected population. Be creative in your layout while maintaining a professional appearance.
- Resources: American Cancer Society website (http://www.cancer.org) and the National Cancer Institute website (http://www.cancer.gov)
- Choose one type of cancer that affects older adults. Share information about this cancer with older adults and their families.
- Create a flyer, brochure, or report to present the information in 350 to 500 words.
- Organize the information into five sections:
- Causes and risk factors, including environmental risks
- Prevention and detection
- How the cancer affects the body
- Treatment options
- Name and contact information of at least one support group
- Include at least one image (picture or diagram) that supports any of the details you present in the patient information flyer, brochure, or report.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 3:04:15PM
Breast Cancer.docx (32K) (Preview)