At one school, the average amount of time that tenth-graders spend watching television each week is 18.4 hours. The principal introduces a campaign to encourage the students to watch less television. One year later, the principal wants to perform a hypothesis test to determine whether the average amount of time spent watching television per week has decreased. Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses for the study described.
- This tutorial was purchased 6 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Apr. 09, 2012 at 05:15:58AM
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jun 29, 2012 at 4:40:28PM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 07, 2012 at 12:38:47AM