$15.00 HIS/125 VERSION 3 THE HOME FROUNT
6- to 8-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another multimedia tool in which you determine the effect that World War II had on each group. Questions are provided as guides only.
- Japanese Americans: What was the internment camp experience like? Should they or should they have not received reparation fees for the time spent incarcerated during WWII? How are Japanese Americans treated today?
- Navajo Indians: How significant was the coding services provided by the Navajo during WWII? Consider whether or not the war changed their status.
- Women: Describe the role that some women took on during WWII. How many worked and in what industries? Was it hard for working women to go back to their homes at the end of WWII?
- African Americans: What type of military role did African Americans play in WWII? How did their early contributions help foster the Civil Rights Movement?
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include.
Format your references consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list.
Deliver your presentation and submit your presentation file or link.
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 5:10:12PM
HIS125 VERSION 3 THE HOME FROUNT.pptx (77K)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on May 20, 2012 at 8:16:49PM