$15.00 POS/408 - Change Request 19 - (week 5)
****All assignments must be completed using VS2008, using VB.NET forms. Do not write code for output to a DOS style console. We will be doing GUI programming only****
Complete Enhance the VB program you have already written by completing Complete Change Request #19 in Service Request SR-mf-003 (and included at the end of this syllabus). Insert comments to document the program. Create a design flow chart.
Post the zipped project folder and flow chart as separate posts in the assignment tab. Name the flow chart document, ‘flow chart’. Be sure that your assignment will run in Toolwire.
- Include all functionality from the previous weeks
- After the user enters the loan amount, interest and term, display the amortization on a separate form.
- Allow the user to pause the detail listing in some creative way using one of the events (like pressing space bar to continue the detail list, or include a pause button, etc.)
- Stop the display every 12 payments and show subtotals for interest and principal.
- Create an option for the user to send the amortization to a file and write the data to a file.
- Use at least one class outside of your basic class.
- Use other VB objects for a professional look and feel
Be generous with internal documentation