$10.00 relational database
Write SQL statements that will retrieve the following data from a database, using Subqueries and Joins. Using the Northwind database, write a SQL SELECT statement that will retrieve the data for the following questions:
- For each order, display the Company Name, City, and the Country for the customer who placed the order.
- Include the Order Date and the Required Date. Order the results by Company Name in ascending order.
- 830 rows returned.
- For each order, list the OrderID, Orderdate, Product Name, UnitPrice, Quantity Ordered, and Total Cost. Label the column 'Product Cost.'
- For each product (including the discount), only show those orders that were placed in March of 1997.
- Sort the data by the OrderID, then the Product Name.
- 77 rows returned
- For each order, display the OrderID, ShipName, and the Employee First and Last Name.
- Order the results by Employee Last Name in descending order, then by Employee First Name in ascending Order, then by OrderID in ascending order.
- 830 rows returned.
- Modify the first query to list the orders with customer details, but include all customers even if they have not placed an order.
- 832 rows returned.
- List all customers (include CustomerId and Company Name) who have placed less than 5 orders.
- Include those customers who have placed 0 orders. Name the count field "OrderCount."
- Order by number of placed orders in reverse order.
- 18 rows returned.
- Display the ProductName, and UnitPrice of all products that have a unit price larger than Tarte au Sucre.
- Order the results by UnitPrice in descending order.
- 7 rows returned.
- Display the Customer Name of all customers who have placed orders in 1996.
- Order the results by Company Name in ascending order.
- 67 rows returned.
- Display the OrderID of all orders that where placed after all orders placed by Bottom-Dollar Markets.
- Order the result by OrderID in ascending order.
- 28 rows returned.
- List the Company Name of all U.S.-based customers who are NOT located in the same state (or region) as any of the employees.
- Order the results by Company Name.
- 10 rows returned.
- Display the Product Names of all products that were placed by customers in CA.
- Order the result by Product Name in ascending order.
- Eliminate duplicate rows in the results.
- 10 Rows Returned.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May. 11, 2012 at 09:40:21AM
Preview: ... the ...
The full tutorial is about 3 words long plus attachments.