$30.00 Fiction Essay Help!!
Fiction Essay Thesis and Outline Instructions In Module/Week 3, you will write a 750-words (about 3–4-pages) essay that compares and contrasts two stories from the Fiction Unit. Before you begin writing the essay, carefully read the guidelines for developing your paper topic that are given below. Review the Fiction Essay Grading Rubric to see how your submission will be graded. Gather all of your information, plan the direction of your essay, and organize your ideas by developing a one-page thesis statement and outline for your essay. Format the thesis statement and the outline in a single Word document using MLA, APA, or Turabian style (whichever corresponds to your degree program). You have the opportunity to receive helpful instructor feedback if you submit just this thesis and outline by the end of Module/Week 2. The essay is due by the end of Module/Week 3, and should include a title page, thesis statement, and outline, followed by the essay itself.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on May 16, 2012 at 3:15:17PM
fiction essay help.doc (36K) (Preview)
fiction essay COMPLETE.doc (36K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May 23, 2012 at 4:07:15PM
xobritx29 35.doc (20K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on May. 26, 2012 at 11:14:40AM
The Destructors and The rocking horse winner.docx (27K) (Preview)