$5.00 Need a scientific equation of 2 headlights going out in a car
I need the odds of 2 headlights going out in a car, assuming 2 years old with halogen bulbs. Both were purchased at the same time, and both decided to die at the same time. I simply need this in scientific notation/math notation of a formula
Detailed explanation and answer.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on May 16, 2012 at 4:19:17PM
Preview: ... at a halogen light bulb will burn out every year, where P = 1 means 100% probability, and P=0 means 0% probability. (1-P) * (P) = ...
The full tutorial is about 122 words long .
- This tutorial has appended information.
Solution for failure in the same quarter, month, week, or day.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on May. 17, 2012 at 10:55:45AM
Preview: ... e in quarter 8 (end of year 2). The odds that the bulb will survive 7 quarters are (1-P) 7 So the odds that the bulb will fail in quarter 8 are (1-P) 7 * P So the odds that two bulbs will fail in quarter 8 are [(1-P) 7 * P] 2 Let P = the pr ...
The full tutorial is about 238 words long .