$13.00 need help
Assignment Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length:
Due Date: 5/23/2012 11:59:59 PM CT
Respondeat superior is a legal concept that deals with the liability
of a health care organization. It states that an employer may be liable for the
actions of its employee and, in some cases, for the wrongful acts the employee
- What 2 legal elements must be present for the employer to be considered
liable for an employee's wrongful act(s)?
- Give an example of a situation in which an assisted-living facility might be
liable for the actions of one of its employees for a wrongful act he or she
- Note: Your example must exemplify both components of liability previously
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Oct. 15, 2012 at 02:08:35AM
HLTH410 Unit-5 DB Respondeat Superior.docx (13K) (Preview)