$12.00 ECO/365 Week 5 - Competitive Strategies and Government PoliciesFound in Economics: General-Economics
Chapter 1, # 0
Competitive Strategies and Government Policies
Management has recognized the effect of changes in the real-world competitive environment and government policies on other industries and anticipates similar events occurring in their industry, so they ask you for a report considering the following points.
Write 1,050 – 1,350-word paper of no more than in which you describe how each of the following are or potentially will affect your industry or one with which you are familiar:
- New companies entering the market, mergers, and globalization, on pricing and the sustainability of profits: Identify the type of merger activity in your industry or one with which you are familiar–horizontal, vertical, or conglomerate–and explain why you made that choice.
- Current and expected government policies and regulations, including taxes and regulations in place to address issues related to externalities
- Global competition on the decisions made by management with regards to change in labor demand, supply, relations, unions, and rules and regulations in your chosen industry
Recommend how the industry you chose may respond to each of the previous points.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Include an introduction and conclusion.
- This tutorial was purchased 31 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May. 22, 2012 at 03:33:54AM
ECO365FinalPaper.doc (36K) (Preview)