$1.00 need help with this history question
“World War II through the 1970s”
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper on the period from World War II through the 1970s.
Your paper should cover the following:
- Identify at least (2) two major historical turning points in the period under discussion.
the impact of the two (2) or more major historical turning points
selected on America’s current society, economy, politics, and culture.
at least two (2) reasons that Americans in the late 1930s wanted to
stay out of the European conflict that became World War II.
- Explain the role that women played to help win World War II.
- Describe at least two (2) civil rights breakthroughs after World War II that moved the cause of African-Americans forward.
- Describe at least two (2) ways in which the Vietnam War brought political awareness to a new generation of young Americans.
- Describe at least two (2) programs of President Johnson’s “ Great Society” agenda that are still with us today.
at least two (2) references (sources) other than the textbook. At least
one (1) of your sources must be obtained from the collection of
databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Web page.
Generic encyclopedic Internet resources such as Wikipedia or Answers.com
will not be considered acceptable.
Student note: Points one (1) and two (2) above are separate from the rest of the assignment.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and effectively organized writing:
- The paper is well organized, and every explanation is both complete and easy to understand.
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph for the paper.
- Main ideas should be addressed in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- The paper should be checked for spelling and grammatical errors.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
addition to the five to six (5-6) pages assigned, a title page with the
title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course
title, and the date is to be included, as well as a Reference Page.
- Sources documented using APA style for in-text citations and listed on the References Page using APA style format.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on May. 23, 2012 at 04:01:45AM
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May 30, 2012 at 8:17:09PM
WWII.docx (28K) (Preview)