$30.00 Fantasy Literature and Fantastic Language
Looking for tutorial about:
Fantasy Literature and Fantastic Language
Select at least one poem and one work of fantasy literature from two different cultural traditions.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you do the following:
- Evaluate the literary elements and structural devices in the selected poems and literature.
- Describe images of diverse culture—ethnicity, race, class, gender, and age—and stereotyping that exist in the literature.
- Compare how these cultures use poetic techniques and elements of fantasy literature.
- Explain how images of diverse culture affect familial and cultural values.
- Explain how these deviations from the linguistic norms and literal reality affect the messages. How does the fact that it is a poem or a fantasy affect the messages?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, using at least three additional sources.
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May 30, 2012 at 6:28:16PM
Comparison of cultural background of Tom Sawyer and Whoso list to hunt.docx (17K) (Preview)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on May 30, 2012 at 7:59:21PM
Little Toot.docx (19K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May 30, 2012 at 8:02:21PM
History of childrens literature in Western Culture.docx (14K) (Preview)