$50.00 Help writing Critical Analysis of the Research Designs in a Peer- Reviewed Article
For this Assignment, you must pick a peer-reviewed article in which the research design is well described. Using APA format, prepare a 4-6 page analysis (not including the title and reference pages) that includes the following sections and submit it to the appropriate Dropbox.
Introduction (1-1.5 pages)
- Discuss why you chose the article you did (1 paragraph).
- Identify the research problem and discuss why addressing the problem is important. Be sure to define what is meant by a research problem and how the article’s problem statement complies with the definition (1 paragraph).
- Was the background search/literature review sufficient? Why or why not?
Research Designs (2-3 pages)
- Identify the category of the research design used in the study as quantitative, qualitative, or mixed design. You may identify the specific type of design used if desired. Identify how the article’s design uses the characteristics of the design you identify (1-2 paragraphs).
- Discuss whether or not the design was effective for finding new information about the research problem. For example, you might discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the type of design used for addressing the particular research problem.
- Identify another way that might have been used in the study, including the potential advantages and challenges related to that alternative design. You can suggest a totally different design or add a data collection approach that will augment the design actually used. Be sure to identify the category of the new research design as a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed design.
Ethical Standards (1-2 page)
For each of the ethical standards of informed consent, privacy/confidentiality, protection from harm, and honesty with professionals,
- Discuss how the ethical standard was addressed in the study and whether that standard was met.
- If the ethical standard was not discussed in the research, suggest means by which the researcher could have assured that the ethical standard was met.
Conclusion (2-3 paragraphs)
- Briefly identify the solutions to the research problem suggested by this research. Explain whether or not you agree with the conclusion and why.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jun. 05, 2012 at 11:30:01AM
Actual file.docx (237K) (Preview)
research.docx (237K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jun. 07, 2012 at 12:54:10AM
Critical Analysis.docx (23K) (Preview)